Chalice IV is a bottom feeding atomizer, made from stainless steel, and designed for squonking.
It can be used for mouth-to-lung and direct lung.
Height: 28.4 mm (excluding drip tip and 510 connection)
Chalice IV is composed from five distinct parts:
- The base contains:
- 510 connection
- PEEK insulation
- removable feeding bar plated with silver (if somehow the juice floods the interior of the base a
2mm hex key can be used to remove the feeding pipe and allow the base to be washed and cleaned)
- the + and – posts are now different from the previous versions.
- Now the Chalice has a 2.5mm hole and the screws are rounded to prevent cutting the wire.
- same curved surface under the posts (for the excess juice to go back into the feeding bottle)
- the coil will be facing the air hole and you can play with its position the way you like for more vapor,
more flavor, TH, etc.
- engraved with the “Chalice IV” logo
- upper part has an air hole 2.5 x 10mm
- lower inside part has 3mm hole that provides the air for the coil
- to reduce the vapor chamber, Mark Bugs has created a double wall so air to the coil
travels between the walls. (It also has a cooling role).
- polished ring which will permit adjustment of the air flow
- adapter for the drip tip, which has a cover that will prevent the spit back liquid into the mouth
but allowing the air to go through
- OD: 9 mm
- made from two parts: polished (the upper part) and satin
- it holds two O-rings